2-Sided Double Faced Window Clings, Stickers, Decals, and Labels
Custom Double Sided Decals and/or Double Sided Stickers will give you the most mileage per dollar spent because they can be seen both coming and going! These can be printed in full color or spot color as Static Clings, Adhesive Decals, or Temporary Adhesive Decals.
We use an exclusive material that completely blocks out the light from the back side of these decals in order to eliminate any shadowing from the opposite side. They are designed to be applied to the inside of the window.
Double-sided Decals can be used for:
- Promoting Events
- Business Promotions
- Election Campaigns
- Groups, Clubs, or Associations
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Product Promotions
- Radio & TV Stations
- And so many other uses we couldn’t name them all without taking up this entire web page!
Double-sided Stickers are available with the following options and/or features:
- Exterior usage available
- Different images on both sides
- Die-cutting – one time fee
- Custom Color Matching & Pantone™ Color Matching
- Orders ship in approx. 8 working days
- Consecutive Numbering & Bar Codes – call or email for pricing
- Expedited Shipping Available
- Item No. 663 – 2/S Window Decals
- Item No. 7663 – 4CP – 2/S – Window Decals
- Item No. 665 – 2/S Static Cling Window Decals
- Item No. 7665 – 4CP – 2/S – Static Cling Window Decals
- Item No. 667 – 2/S Window Decals – Removable Adhesive
- Item No. 7667 – 4CP – 2/S – Window Decals – Removable Adhesive
The Visigraph 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We pay careful attention to every detail on every order we receive, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is just what it says…you’ll love our sticker printing or we’ll re-do it. It doesn’t happen often, but hey, we’re human too! Rest assured, though, that if it does, we’ll fix’em free of charge and with no hassle.
Calculating the Size of Your Decal
Length x Width = Number of Square Inches. For example, if you have a decal that is 3” x 5” simply multiply 3 x 5 = 15 square inches.
Other products that you may be interested in: