Wholesale Heavy Duty Industrial Stickers, Labels, and Decals for Equipment Machinery
Our Custom Durable Laminated Vinyl Decals & Stickers are just what they sound like…TOUGH. They come with a standard overlaminate that protects these screen-printed stickers from harsh environments including many chemicals, oil, gasoline, many acids, grime, and abrasion.
Where to Use Industrial Stickers and Decals
Durable Decals and Labels can be used for:
- Equipment and Machinery
- Storage Containers
- Steel Drums
- Any Place Where Weather, Grime, Mild Chemicals, and Contact Happens!
Product Features and Options
Visigraph’s Custom Overlaminated Stickers and Decals are available with the following options –
- Back-Adhesive White, Yellow or Clear Decal Stock
- FREE set-up on most Decals
- Split backing on most Decals
- Custom Die-cutting
- Custom Color Matching & Pantone™ Colors
- Copy and/or Color Changes
- Multiple Copy and/or Color Change Discounts
- Sequential Numbering and/or Bar Codes
- Rush Orders and Expedited Shipping
- Ship in approx. 5 to 6 working days
Note regarding Clear Decals
Under most circumstance any colors must be backed with white to prevent the colors from appearing “washed out.” The white can back-up just the art or the entire background. In cases where the graphics or copy is thin or small, a “halo” print may be required.
The Visigraph 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We pay careful attention to every detail on every order we receive, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is just what it says…you’ll love our decals or we’ll re-do them. It doesn’t happen often, but hey, we’re human too! Rest assured, though, that if it does, we’ll fix’em free of charge and with no hassle.
Calculating the size of your Industrial Sticker and Decal
Length x Width = Number of Square Inches. For example, if you have a decal that is 3” x 5” simply multiply 3 x 5 = 15 square inches.
Other products that you may be interested in: