Printed Polycarbonate Decals Overlays for Nameplates, Keyboards, Keypads, Machinery Applliances, and Automotive Instrument Control Panels
Polycarbonate (Lexan™) Overlay Decals are subsurface printed to protect the copy and graphics from scratches and abrasions in areas where a significant amount of contact is probable.
Polycarbonate Decals are available with the following options and/or features:
- Back-Adhesive only
- FREE set-up on most Decals
- Split backing on most Decals
- Custom & Pantone™ Color Matching
- Copy and/or Color Change Discounts
- Exterior & Internal Die-cutting
- .010” and .015” Thickness
- 4-Color Process
- Orders ship in approx. 6 working days
- Rush Orders and Expedited Shipping
Polycarbonate Overlay Decals can be used for:
- Computer Keyboards/Monitors
- Office Equipment
- Face Plates
- And any other place where there is a lot of contact with a decal…
Note regarding Clear Decals
Under most circumstance any colors must be backed with white to prevent the colors from appearing “washed out.” The white can back-up just the art or the entire background. In cases where the graphics or copy is thin or small, a “halo” print may be required.
The Visigraph 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We pay careful attention to every detail on every order we receive, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is just what it says…you’ll love our decals or we’ll re-do them. It doesn’t happen often, but hey, we’re human too! Rest assured, though, that if it does, we’ll fix’em free of charge and with no hassle.
Calculating the size of your Decal
Length x Width = Number of Square Inches. For example, if you have a decal that is 3” x 5” simply multiply 3 x 5 = 15 square inches.
Other products that you may be interested in: