Magnetic Signs, Decals, Picture Frames, Business Cards…the list goes on and on, so I won’t!
Our Magnetics are either screen-printed or digitally printed on .019” or .034” vinyl sheeted magnetic stock, suitable for indoor and/or outdoor usage. This is an inexpensive way to spread the word about your event, candidate, radio station, restaurant, service or school.GET ME A REALLY FAST QUOTE!
The best places to put these are on refrigerators, file cabinets, and any other place that will attract a magnet. Do not put these on your computer’s CPU, though, as rumor has it they can erase your hard drive!GET ME A REALLY FAST QUOTE!
What’s Available in Full or Spot Color Printed Magnetics?
- Magnetic Picture Frames
- Magnetic Calendar Picture Frames
- Date Saver Magnets
- Magnetic Business Cards
- Over 60 Stock Die Cut Mini Magnet Shapes
- All 50 State-shaped Die-cut Magnets
- Calendar Magnets
- Schedule Magnets
- Professional Sports Schedule Magnets
- Custom Die-cut Magnets
- Outdoor Durable Magnets
- Truck, Car, & Van Business Sign Magnets
- School Spirit Magnets
- Refrigerator Magnets
Our Magnetics are available with the following features and/or options -
- FREE set-up on most Magnetic Decals
- Custom Color Matching & Pantone™ Colors
- Copy and/or Color Changes
- Multiple Copy and/or Color Change Discounts
- Full and Spot Color Printing
- Bar Codes or QR Codes
- Sequential Numbering & Sequencing Changes
- .019 and .034 thickness magnetic stock
- Custom Die-cutting
- Most Orders ship in 5 to 6 working days
- Rush Orders & Expedited Shipping
Large Quantity QuotationsGET ME A REALLY FAST QUOTE!
The Visigraph 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We pay careful attention to every detail on every order we receive, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is just what it says…you’ll love our custom magnets or we’ll re-do them. It doesn’t happen often, but hey, we’re human too! Rest assured, though, that if it does, we’ll fix’em free of charge and with no hassle.
Calculating the Size of your Sign, Banner, or Decal
Length x Width = Number of Square Inches. For example, if you have a decal that is 3” x 5” simply multiply 3 x 5 = 15 square inches.
Other products that you may be interested in: